Over the next few months, we will provide all the information you will need before Orientation starts. Faculty, staff and your fellow students are here to support you as you start to connect with your incoming class, learn more about the Mount Holyoke community, register for classes, and so much more. I encourage you to check out the new student to-do list and please pay attention to what is coming into your inbox as important reminders, deadlines, and information in regards to your transition to Mount Holyoke will come directly to you.
There will be a number of ways for you to connect to your incoming class as well as upper-class Orientation Leaders, staff, and faculty throughout the summer! Make sure to check your email regularly for information about new and ongoing opportunities to connect. I encourage you to take advantage of our current offerings:
- Follow MHCStudentLife on Instagram for content directed to you and join MHC_2024 to start meeting your fellow classmates.
- #MoHomeMonday - Each Monday we will be introducing you to a community member or place on campus!
- #WhereAreWeWednesday - Each Wednesday we will be showcasing members of the Class of 2024! More information to be shared on the Class of 2024 Instagram and Facebook Group
- #FollowFriday- Each Friday we will be sharing one of our campus partner’s Instagram accounts.
- Join the 2024 Mount Holyoke Facebook group
- Use our hashtags #WelcomeMoHome #MyMoHome #MountHolyoke2024
- Participate in our pen pal program! This is a great opportunity to chat with another new student, one-to-one. Signups will be open until Friday, May 29th.
On behalf of the entire Mount Holyoke community, #WelcomeMoHome! We can’t wait to meet you.